Sunday, October 3, 2010

2011 Crop out Diabetes - planning now in progress!!!!

Hello everyone!!!  I am excited to be getting started on the planning for the 2011 event.  This year in addition to the live crop in Wisconsin; I am planning a super fun blog hop. 

With a $5 minimum donation to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation; participants can follow a fun line up of great blogs!  Hop from one blog to the next checking out some fun challenges with some awesome give-a-ways! Kind of an online crop with a twist!

If you are interested in being in the blog line up and/or donating to the event please contact me today!!!

Stay tuned for more details and updates!!!!

3 comments:

Jessika said...

You know I'm always in!

Lynne said...

I am looking forward to being able to blog hop..can you email me more about it?
thanks
Lynne
thebowsersapril97 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I am happy because of 2011 Crop out Diabetes planning now in progress! Now a days diabetes is a common disease for most of countries. So it is necessary for each country to make a perfect plan for diabetes.

excessive sweating