Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some details about the crop

Hello! I have had a few questions and would like to post the answers here in case anyone else in intersted.

Are there outlets available for plugging in a cricut machine?

We have 12 outlets between the two rooms; so there should be plenty of places to plug in your machine. If you would like to make a note on your registration form stating you are bringing a machine; I will make sure you have a spot saved near an outlet.

Please note how many croppers you are planning on sitting with so I can reserve enough spots near each other.


How much space does each cropper receive with registration?

We have 36 6-foot tables. We will be putting two tables together to form a square. There will be 4 croppers per 6-foot square.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh my goodness - this is just plain AWESOME!!!! I so wish I lived closer so I could be in attendance!! This is a cause that is VERY near & dear to my heart as my precious granddaughter, Jillian, was diagnosed at the tender age of 17 months. She will be 3 in November & we work diligently with JDRF to FUND THE CURE!! I will promote your event as much as I possibly can - I already added your logo to my blog {http://tysgram.blogspot.com/} & will promote it wherever I can!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do!! Every single dollar helps & it my hope that one day soon, diabetes will no longer exist!! PLEASE let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help you!! HUGS!!!